How to set your required email client as default Webmail Interface
What is Webmail Interface?
==> A service provided by corporation and an (Internet Service Provider) ISP that authorize you to entrance your email over an Internet page substitute of through an electronic mail client like Thunderbird and Microsoft Outlook . Webmail is a appreciable solution for users who use various computers or are often away from their computer.Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo mail are most examples of fashionable, free webmail services for users who are attentive in creating their own webmail account.
Email benefits and features:
1. It's fast – your recipient collect your email as soon as they go online and receive their mail.
2. It's secure.
3. Free delivery - Sending an email is free, outside the cost of Internet service.
4. Global delivery - Email can be sent to anywhere around the world, to any country.
5. Immediately delivery - An email can be immediately sent and received by the recipient over the Internet.
6. File attachment - An e-mail can contain one or more file attachments, allowing a person to send documents, pictures.
There are two ways to set your required email client as default webmail Interface. you need to follow below steps.
1. By using cpanel you can set your required email client as default webmail Interface.
Steps 1: Login to cpanel=>Clink on Email accounts=>Select any mail id which you have created=>Click on More=>Once you you will click on More you will get Access Webmail option=>Click on Access Webmail.
Step 2: Once you will Click on Access Webmail from there you have to chooseemail client interface which you want to set default webmail Interface.
Steps 3: Click on Set as Default=>which you want to set default webmail Interface.
2. By using Email id and password you can set your required email client as default webmail Interface.
Steps 1: This is the Linux Web hosting so you have to use below URL to open webmail.
Step 2: Once you will enter that URL=> From there you have to enter Email Id and Password which you have created.
Step 3: Once you will enter user-name and password after that from there you have to chooseemail client interface which you want to set default webmail Interface.
Steps 4: Click on Set as Default=>which you want to set default webmail Interface.