Creating an Isolated Cloud Network and attaching
With a Cloud Network you will be able to create a virtual layer 2 network so that you can attach to the new cloud server. This is one of the feature which keeps you cloud server separate from the network, internet and both.
Some of the Cloud Network Limitations are as follows:
- Here the Cloud Network must be existing in the same region as that of a server.
- You will be able to create which is up to 10 isolated networks with upto 250 servers which is attached to each network.
- One must remember that a network cannot be renamed once it has been created.
Attaching an Isolated Network to the Cloud Server
- Here in the Cloud Control Panel, the cloud server pages are dispayed by default.
- You need to click on create server.
- You need to enter the name for the server and then select the region.
- Now under the advanced options you need to click on the select networks.
- Now you can click on the create network for creation of a new isolated network.
- After that you have to create the network popup menu, and then enter the name for the network and then click on Create Network.
- Now you need to select the network for the server and click on select network.
- You can also clear the checkbox which is next to the network in the networks table for removing it from the server.
- Now you need to click on the Select Network.
- And the Click on the Create Server.
Here your new cloud server will be created as well as attached to the new isolated network. Here when the server build is being completed you will be able to scroll down to check the networks table.