How to do Email configuration for Windows?
It is a known fact that email plays an important mode of communication in all the business sector. So you can see that today a lot of people are using an email service. And today, if you are using email service for it, helps you to share and get the information and if you are having a business then you can easily showcase your business products and service to the people around you and also to the people across the globe via email. Moreover, the email also helps you to do marketing of your products. And today if you are using an email service and now if you are looking for information on how to configure email on your Windows, then here is the complete information on it.
Follow the below steps to do Email configuration for Windows:
1. First, you need to swipe left on the start screen to open the App list
2. Now in there go to setting> Email + accounts > Add an account > Advanced setup
3. Now in here, you need to enter your Google account email address and application- specific password
4. Click on Next
5. Next Click on Exchange ActiveSync to select the type of account that you want to set up
6. Now in here you need to enter your Google account email address as your username
7. In there leave the domain text box empty. If your device requires you to enter a domain name, enter google
8. Enter m.google.com as the server name
9. Choose your download settings
10. Check the Contacts, Calendar, and Email boxes, depending on what you want to sync
11. Note: Tasks is not supported
12. Click on Sign in