Install an SSL certificate in plesk panel in vps
1. Login to your Plesk Server, the Plesk hosting control panel has appeared. Now Select “Extensions” from the menu bar.
Install first ssl it for your server
2. once install ssl it next Install Let’s Encrypt for your server
- Select Let’s Encrypt extension and click on install. It may take a few minutes. If the process is not going on then refresh and do again. Once the extension will install accordingly.
3. Click the domain you want
4. Click Hosting Settings
5.Go to the Security section and select the following settings:
Enable SSL/TLS support.
Enable the Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS option.
in the Certificate section, check the Let’s Encrypt has been selected then save the setting.
7. You will be returned to the domain you selected previously. In the Dashboard tab, select SSL/TLS Certificates.
8. once login ssl/tls certificate you will get Let's Encrypt
9. Please click on Get it Free
10. Enter an email address for any notifications/warnings about the certificate to be sent to
Once enter your email address Select the tick-boxes if you want the www and webmail prefixes of the domain to be covered by the certificate.