Images issue after SSL Install
Once you add SSL certificate in your website and enabled HTTPS, mostly in this time your website display will not properly. Some times image will not properly appear. In this kind of issues you use these below steps.
Install Really Simple SSL Plugin.
- In WordPress install this plugin
- In WordPress activate a plugin
- Goto Settings and then select SSL.
- Providing your SSL is active.
- Now click the Go ahead, activate SSL button.
- Check your website now, you will now see any alignment issues.
Using the .htaccess or web.config file
- Connect to your hosting using FTP.
- Redirect HTTP to HTTPS automatically.
- You have now setup the HTTPS redirect.
- Now the images display properly.