How we are better in terms of security in hosting ?
Security and the reliability are the two important aspects considered by the Hosting services. When you weigh this two security is highly prioritized. The websites which are hosted on the server can contain the confidential data. The Hosting service should be in such a way that the server is completely isolated to others. Hostingraja has taken the number of prevention steps to provide the safest hosting service to the clients.
We are one of the best hosting company when it comes to security, We will explain how we are better than our competitors.
A very Important differentiating factor is, When your website is hacked or infected with malware most of the hosting companies will suspend your business and it will affect your business very badly. Under this situation, you will be clueless on how to remove the malware and what to do ?It could take a couple of days or a week to fix your problem, during this time your website will be down and eMails will not be working and it affects your business very badly.
With us (HostingRaja) this is not the situation, We will take care of your malware or virus problem. We have developed a automatic scanning malware & removal system, Which takes of your problem. You can be happy and relaxed with us.
But ensure to keep a very tough password for all your websites/cPanel and everything in HostingRaja. Your password should have at least 8 to 12 characters. Use this link to generate password. http://forum.hostingraja.in/showthread.php?tid=82
Not only this, There are so many various steps taken to protect your website. We can not list all the methods here as it will expose our security strategy.
- Disabling certain PHP functions which can expose PHP vulnerabilities
- Accidental removal prevention of your files or server crash due to admin error
- Shell Fork Bomb Protection
- Dynamic loading of certain libraries to prevent malicious attempt of mis-using system resources
- CSF firewall installed & configured
- Malicious file uploading disabled by hackers using CXS
- Bruteforce attack prevention for the Wordpress wp-login
- CXSFTP enabled for security purpose
- suPHP and suEXEC enabled to enable security of PHP
- Prevent eMail spamming by RBL
- Maldet automatic scanning
- Firewall blocking based on the required ports only
- Monitoring & Keeping the Email Queue spam free and faster movement of emails
- Prevention of slows attack
- Symbolic links disabled to prevent affecting websites using symbolic links
- Exim Email servers are modified & configured for safe delivery of eMails
- cages to isolate and secure each accounts hosting with shared hosting
- Securing your /tmp folder by preventing any malicious files being uploaded and executed
- Automatic weekly backup setup done
- Safeguard for Accidental account termination
- mySql server security setup and prevention
- We have not listed all the security features done by our security team, These are some of the examples of what we have done.
We have done extensive security arrangements for the servers, to avoid any malware or server related issues. But if you keep weak password for your websites, then these steps cannot keep your website safe.