How do I transfer hosting from AWS?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) definitely dominates the field as the first cloud provider. AWS has become one of the leading choices for various reason and they offer good options and services under its virtual roof. But AWS has few limitations like technical support fee, general cloud computing Issues, security limitations, and limitations of Amazon EC2, etc. When it comes to AWS, you cannot expect the perfect system with a simple setup. In that case, you can migrate to HostingRaja cloud and save 40% on total cloud cost.
Migrate your cloud from AWS.
Cloud migration is the system of moving the data and applications to cloud computing. An enterprise will be able to perform different types of cloud migrations and the basic one is transferring the applications and data from the local on-premises data center to the public cloud. And also cloud migration involves moving the applications and data from one cloud platform to another and this is called cloud-to-cloud migration. And the last type is reverse cloud migration also called de-clouding, here the data or applications are being moved from the cloud to the local data center.
Transfer Hosting in simple steps & get 40% OFFClick here and Sign up for hosting. Once you make the payment, Go to step 02Send us the hosting details like FTP, cPanel Password or Hosting Server SSH details and DB details of your old hostingOur team will start the migration. Once the migration is over, we will test it and update youMake sure that your website is up & running by being constant touch with our support team
Note : Ensure that, You have at least 1 week time to transfer the hosting. Though we might be able to transfer it in few days, Sometime due to technical issue, the Transfer will take about a week (If there is any technical issue).
Note : We do not transfer more than 5 websites or domain name in a single reseller or unlimited hosting package. If there are more than 5 websites/domains, you need to take care of transferring files/websites.
Some of the problem or issues encountered while migrating the website
1. Generally, the client provides the wrong username and password of the cPanel account. Due to this, We are not able to transfer/migrate the files/websites.
2. Due to the slow response from the other server, We may not be able to download the file quickly. Or The download will break often, hence migration/transfer of your website may be affected.
3. The huge amount of data. If you have more than 5GB of data, then you have to download the file and upload in our server. If possible, We will upload it.
4. The website may not work once transferred due to configuration / cPanel version mismatch. (PHP/Mysql version mismatch)
5. Your old service provider may not have a proper control panel such as cPanel, in this case, the migration will be delayed or affected.
6. Sometime, Old service provider might prevent our server IP address from downloading
7. In Windows, We do not migrate your account without RDP access. In Windows, we DO NOT migrate your Emails.
8. If your hosting account expires within a few days, We are not responsible for the transfer failure. Ensure that, at least 5 ~ 7 working days are provided to us to transfer the website. However, in most of the cases, We transfer the website/file within a day.
9. If you have root access, then it will be even more convenient.
10. Ensure that you have at least 3 times of the disk space in the new/destination server before starting the migration.
In all the cases, We strongly recommend you to keep a backup of your website in your local machine or laptop or pen drive. Once the backup is downloaded, Ensure that It is working fine.
Hosting Plans Disk / Bandwidth RAM / CPU Domain Price Action Premium Corporate Unlimited RAM 3GB
Unlimited ?531 Save 56%287 / month Premium SME Unlimited RAM 2GB
Unlimited ?419 Save 56%226 / month Unlimited Unlimited RAM 1GB
Unlimited ?378 Save 56%204 / month
- Linux VPSGet Optimized & Performance tuned Linux VPS with FREE control panel.
- Windows VPSWe rank No.1 for Windows VPS in India. Get with Plesk Panel.
- Linux DedicatedTons of features added to our Linux Powerful Dedicated host, Check it.
- Windows DedicatedGet the best performing Windows server with full manager service.
Why choose HostingRaja Cloud?
1) Free customer support:
The support in the field of hosting is the crucial aspect. Small misbehavior of the server could lead to big losses to the companies hosting their websites. But with HostingRaja Cloud servers clients are offered with free 24/7 customer support via phone, live chat, ticket system and it is completely free of cost whereas other service provider charge for it.
2) Backup and Control:
HostingRaja control panel gives the capability to deal with the backup effortlessly. And moreover, customers will additionally be given managerial power making which is feasible to configure documents, modify system software or install any applications.
3) Excellent Security:
In HostingRaja, the data on the server will be confidential and the servers are isolated to the possible hackers or spammers. And the security of the customer data is highly prioritized. The cloud servers of HostingRaja are housed in the data centers and clients will be offered with good security measures and these facilities stretched out to ensure the client's website too. With our cloud servers, clients can stay secure and completely private.
4) Loading Speed:
The website speed plays a major role among the search engines for the ranking factor. Basically, the web page loading is the time taken to download and display the whole records of a web page in a browser window, usually, it is measured in seconds. The slow website speed straight away impacts client engagement and business conversions. Website visitors want your site to load faster not greater than 2 to 3 Seconds, or else will exit without checking your web page.
5) Performance and Uptime:
The popularity of the website is based on how quickly it responds to the navigations on it. A high-performance website can be more people’s choice. And uptime is the primary requirement of every client. The uptime of the server defines how reliable and efficient is the server. The uptime is the amount of time a server has stayed up and run. 99.99% uptime is usually considered as a maximum percentage. In HostingRaja we offer a very good uptime of 99.9% uptime, this indicates our servers will never face any downtime and the website you host with us will stay up 24/7.
Flat 40% off on Cloud migration:
- Sign up and get 40% off. After the payment, go to step 02.
- After the successful payment send us the hosting details like FTP, cPanel Password, hosting server SSH details and DB details of your old hosting.
- Once after receiving the details, our team will start the migration process. And once the migration is completed, it will be updated to the user.