What all are the prerequisites to learn Node JS Hosting
Node js can be used to build different types of applications such as command line application, web application, real-time chat application, REST API server etc. However, it is mainly used to build network programs like web servers, similar to PHP, Java, or ASP. Net.
HostingRaja is one of the cheap Node JS hosting provider and our NodeJS hosting is very popular among Indian audience and moreover, it comes with reliable features at an affordable cost.
Some of the corporate users of Node.JS software are IBM, NetFlix, Paypal, Yahoo, Microsoft, and other companies prefer NodeJS for their website because of its exclusive features.
Importance of NodeJS:
1) Increased Productivity: Node.js has increased the productivity of the businesses by eliminating the gap among the front end and back end groups. There will be no any storehouses between them and the solidarity improves productivity.
2) Can be used as Proxy Server: Using as a Proxy Server will also make Node.js the most used technology. Node.js fills the gap if in case the business has no infrastructure for the proxy servers but need to handle the diverse administrations asking various response rates.
4) Better Hosting Services: Website Hosting services are one of the huge requirements of the businesses. Because of the worldwide use of Node.js, Hosting services are also getting good momentum. PaaS (Platform as a Service) service providers are providing the firms and businesses to use the node.js it without any issues.
Following are the advantages of Node js
It's asynchronous, nonblocking and fast.
Less boilerplate. Install nodejs and it takes a few lines of code to run a nodejs server.
cross-platform runtime environment used for development of server-side web
Node.js is based on an event-driven.
applications called as NPM.
Single thread process.
PHP has been dominant language for the web over a decade. But things are changing very fast. The web is moving towards real-time that Node JS do. Node Js Developer has high paid due to less number of developer and due to it features which does not exist in another programming language.
What is the purpose of using Node.JS?
1) Scalable and fast architecture
2) Simple to communicate with AJAX and JSON
3) It is very lightweight and easy to modify
4) User-friendly and low-cost testing and hosting
5) Will be able to reuse the codes at each and every level
6) Can use the open source community and driven modules
7) It takes less time to analyze a string or text into a logical syntactic component
8) Adaptability with Google V8 engine to improving performance
HostingRaja Node js services:
HostingRaja is one of the leading service provider for NodeJS application. In HostingRaja we offer first-class NodeJS hosting solutions at an affordable price. When opting for HostingRaja NodeJS application the clients are offered with numerous features. And moreover, our NodeJS hosting is faster and secured too. In HostingRaja there are numerous plans for Nodejs and our servers are available with well-known operating systems like Linux and Windows. And our NodeJS hosting is well-known for flexibility, low cost, and unlimited features.
Choosing HostingRaja for Node JS hosting means no other users will have the access to your server and by this security will be increased for your server. And if in case the client is using the dedicated server then they will be able to control your firewall settings which will help in boosting the safety standards without the need of impacting the website performance.
Some of the features which you will be offered with HostingRaja NodeJS hosting plans are mentioned below:
1) Free Control Panel
2) Inbuilt CSS/JS optimizer
3) Multiple PHP Support
4) Full root/ssh access
5) Free SSL Certificate
6) Optimized for Speed
7) Real-time Malware Injection Scan
8) Real-time PHP Vulnerability Check
9) Email Spam filter
10) Managed services
They guarantee 99% uptime for your website and HostingRaja also provides 24/7 technical support for all hosting plans, you can contact their technical team through live chat, email, phone, and ticket system.